OrthoNOW: Technology Leaders of the YEAR Award Finalist
Version 3.0 of the app includes:
- On My Way NOW®, a way to select a clinic, order a car from Uber or Lyft, and alert the medical team that you’re on your way
- Referrals functionality which allows patients to be referred to an OrthoNOW clinic from primary care doctors, general urgent care centers, and even hospitals
- A live Link to OrthoNOWlive telemedicine for video visits
- Driving directions and location information, including hours of operation
- A way to take and store pictures of your injuries and share progress with clinicians
- More information about services, social media links, Q&As and more
- This update has been put in place to continue offering patients ease of access and flexibility when it comes to their orthopedic care.
DOWNLOAD the OrthoNOW® Mobile App NOW
For more information and locations, visit http://www.orthonowmobileapp.com or call (305) 262-8665.
About the Award
Technology Leaders are individuals, organizations and companies that are leaders in the South Florida technology community. These leaders guide the effective use of technology to improve Miami business performance or to develop new markets or products, and they have made significant positive contributions to the South Florida technology community.
Eligible nominees include CEOs, entrepreneurs, scientists, CIOs, CTOs, senior vice presidents, vice presidents, IT directors and managers, companies and organizations, university students from a cross section of technology industries, as well as organizations that have developed a significant internal or external technology initiative.