Now In Network With Blue Cross
Effective immediately, Florida Blue, Blue Cross Blue Shield is part or OrthoNOW, Immediate Orthopedic Care Center network.
We’re excited to expand our relationship with Blue Cross Blue Shield as part of its immediate orthopedic care services.
OrthoNOW is currently in Florida Blue’s network, offering the following services:
- Orthopedic Specialists
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Certified Hand Therapy Services
- Accepts Walk-Ins (Most plans)
Can I be helped now?
When Should I go to
an OrthoNOW Location?
- Sport Injuries
- Joint Pain
- Back Pain
- Broken Bones
- Sprains and Strains
- X-rays and MRIs
- Braces and Splints
When should I go to a
- Rib Fractures
- Loss of Consciousness
- Major Head Trauma
IMPORTANT NOTE: This chart is only a listing of the Products/Plans the provider is in network for.
Please search each product to verify the provider participation status for location, accepting patients, etc!
- Advantage65 – Premier Select B & D (Medicare Supplement)
- Advantage65 – Select B & D (Medicare Supplement)
- Advantage65 – Select E (Medicare Supplement)
- BlueCare (HMO)
- BlueCare (HMO) with Pediatric Vision
- BlueCare (HMO) with Pediatric Vision and Dental
- BlueMedicare Choice (Regional PPO)
- BlueMedicare Classic (HMO) Miami-Dade
- BlueMedicare Classic (HMO) excluding Miami-Dade
- BlueMedicare Complete (HMO D-SNP)
- BlueMedicare Group PPO (Employer PPO)
- BlueMedicare Patriot (PPO)
- BlueMedicare Premier (HMO) Miami-Dade
- BlueMedicare Premier (HMO) excluding Miami-Dade
- BlueMedicare Saver (HMO)
- BlueMedicare Select (PPO)
- BlueMedicare Supplement Select (Medicare Supplement)
- BlueMedicare Value (PPO)
- BlueOptions Health & Dental – Health
- BlueOptions Hospital Surgical Plus
- BlueOptions Temporary Insurance
- BlueOptions with Pediatric Vision
- BlueOptions with Pediatric Vision and Dental
- Preferred Patient Care
- myBlue with Pediatric Vision
- myBlue with Pediatric Vision and Dental
WHAT OUR ORTHOPEDIC PATIENTS ARE SAYING
Due to the current situation, for a limited time,
we are reducing the price from $79 to $25 for a televisit. (Pay in the App – No copay required with most insurance carriers!)
Here are some highlights of the app’s functionality:
- The OrthoNOW® Mobile App provides a way to select a clinic and alert them you’re on your way.
- You can send us pictures of your injury, store them on the app and keep track of progress and share with a clinician.
- You can have multiple profiles for family members, team members, or crew members on the job site.
- You can also order Uber or Lyft from the app.
- Referrals functionality allows you to refer a patient to an OrthoNOW clinic. Once a referral is sent, the referring clinic is alerted, as well as the patient. This functionality also allows for OrthoNOW to refer patients to other healthcare centers, such as subspecialists, PCP, even the hospital.
- Get driving directions and location information, including hours of operation.
- Link to OrthoNOW Live telemedicine for a video visit.
- Track the progress of your injury, treatment and healing.
- Get post-treatment info to your phone.
- Learn more about services, get social media links, send questions, and more.
- Be prepared and connected when you need it!
Our OrthoNOW® Mobile App is made just for you, and now FREE in iTunes and Google Play Stores!