Hand-Washing Technique by OrthoNOW and SCA at Doral
Handwashing is one of the best ways to protect yourself and your family from COVID-19. Learn when and how you should wash your hands to stay healthy.
Turn faucet on using a paper/towel/any sort of protection
- wet hands under running water,
- apply soap and rub palms together,
- make sure soap gets in between fingers,
- spread soap lather over the back of hands,
- grip fingers on each hand and rub hands together
- make sure to also clean your wrists!
- rinse each hand individually under running water
- dry thoroughly with clean paper towel
- turn faucet off without touching handle with your bare hands
- …and now you have got clean hands!
AND remember to:
- Avoid close contact with others
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
- Frequently disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Be safe!