Now In Network With Oscar
Effective immediately, Oscar is part or OrthoNOW, Immediate Orthopedic Care Center network.
We’re excited to expand our relationship with Oscar as part of its immediate orthopedic care services. Orthopedic care doesn’t end with the Oscar Virtual Urgent Care appointment.
OrthoNOW is currently in Oscar’s network, offering the following services:
- Orthopedic Specialists
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Certified Hand Therapy Services
- Accepts Walk-Ins (Most plans)
Can I be helped now?
When Should I go to
an OrthoNOW Location?
- Sport Injuries
- Joint Pain
- Back Pain
- Broken Bones
- Sprains and Strains
- X-rays and MRIs
- Braces and Splints
When should I go to a
- Rib Fractures
- Loss of Consciousness
- Major Head Trauma
Florida | 2022 | Individual & Family Plans Accepted
IMPORTANT NOTE: This chart is only a listing of the Products/Plans the provider is in network for.
Please search each product to verify the provider participation status for location, accepting patients, etc!
- Gold Elite
- Silver Simple
- Silver Simple-HSA
- Silver Simple-PCP Saver
- Silver Simple-Specialist Saver
- Silver Classic
- Silver Classic-HSA
- Silver Classic-PCP Saver
- Silver Elite
- Bronze Simple
- Bronze Simple-HSA
- Bronze Classic
- Bronze Classic-PCP Saver
- Bronze Classic-Specialist Saver
- Bronze Elite
- Bronze Elite-PCP Saver
- Bronze Elite-Specialist Saver
- Gold Simple
- Gold Classic
- Gold Classic-PCP Saver
- Gold Classic-HSA
- Gold Elite
WHAT OUR ORTHOPEDIC PATIENTS ARE SAYING
Due to the current situation, for a limited time,
You can pay directly in the App!
Here are some highlights of the app’s functionality:
- The OrthoNOW® Mobile App provides a way to select a clinic and alert them you’re on your way.
- You can send us pictures of your injury, store them on the app and keep track of progress and share with a clinician.
- You can have multiple profiles for family members, team members, or crew members on the job site.
- You can also order Uber or Lyft from the app.
- Referrals functionality allows you to refer a patient to an OrthoNOW clinic. Once a referral is sent, the referring clinic is alerted, as well as the patient. This functionality also allows for OrthoNOW to refer patients to other healthcare centers, such as subspecialists, PCP, even the hospital.
- Get driving directions and location information, including hours of operation.
- Link to OrthoNOW Live telemedicine for a video visit.
- Track the progress of your injury, treatment and healing.
- Get post-treatment info to your phone.
- Learn more about services, get social media links, send questions, and more.
- Be prepared and connected when you need it!
Our OrthoNOW® Mobile App is made just for you, and now FREE in iTunes and Google Play Stores!