OrthoNOW® Pinecrest is a one-of-a-kind orthopedic urgent care center within a network specializing in conducting complete adult and child orthopedic patient care, including sports medicine injuries. Patients are not required to schedule an appointment. Services include treating injuries such as fractures, sprains and concussions, to open wounds, dislocations, and lacerations. All OrthoNOW® locations offer patients a unique approach to healthcare services that traditional hospital emergency rooms and general urgent care centers do not: An upscale facility providing little to no wait-time, no appointment necessary, and expert orthopedic care delivered by board-certified orthopedic physicians. OrthoNOW® Centers are fully integrated facilities, providing on-site digital X-ray, MRI and Ultrasound, depending on location. We gladly accept insured patients.
At OrthoNOW® Pinecrest, we provide all medical services for all injuries related to muscles, bones and joints:
- Shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, knee, ankle and foot injuries.
- Fractures, sprains, strains, lacerations, bruises and cuts.
- Muscle tear, joint injuries & back pain.
All our medical providers are Orthopedic/Sport Medicine trained.
Our services include:
- Suturing, setting, splints & casts
- Digital X-Ray, Ultrasound & Lab tests
- Pain Management & Physical Therapy
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 10AM – 7PM
OrthoNOW® is faster and less expensive than ER:
- No appointment necessary
- Immediate diagnostic and treatment, on site
- At OrthoNOW® the cost savings average is:
- -89% for self paying patients
- -98% for employers
- -78% for insured patients
Compared to the national average for a hospital stay
Most medical plans accepted.