Hand & Elbow
Our hands, wrists, elbows, and fingers are always busy and performing vital daily functions. Because of the delicate bone structure and the complexity of nerves, muscles and tendons, specialized care might be required when problems arise.
If you’re experiencing a painful or debilitating hand or elbow problem, the Hand and Elbow program at OrthoNOW can help. Here, you will be treated by our orthopedic specialists who have years of experience in the treatment of arms, elbows, hands, wrists, and fingers. Our orthopedic surgeons can treat anything from carpal tunnel syndrome and tennis elbow, to complex ligament tears or tendon injuries.
When you come to our program, our orthopedic specialists will evaluate, diagnose, and treat you. We treat the full range of hand and elbow problems including:
- Peripheral nerve disorders (e.g., carpal tunnel syndrome)
- Injuries to tendons, ligaments and other soft-tissue
- Sports injuries (e.g., tennis elbow)
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Tumors of the hand, wrist, forearm and elbow
- Detached fingers, hands, and elbows
If you have multiple conditions, we may collaborate for further treatment from our other orthopedic specialties such as:
- Physical Therapy
- Total Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- & More
For more information about the services we provide, please call us at 855-447-6784.