Defining the Future of Expert Orthopedic Healthcare Delivery
It used to be that patients with acute orthopedic issues endured long wait times in the local Emergency Room (ER) or wait days or sometimes even weeks to get an appointment with an orthopedic specialist. Today’s patients, however, demand quicker and easier access and are increasingly turning to alternative delivery models such as orthopedic urgent care clinics. OrthoNOW recognized these opportunities and set out to lead the disruption of the traditional, multi-billion-dollar orthopedic health care delivery system.
1. Person gets injured, panics and heads to the nearest ER
2. Patient waits several hours to be seen
3. Initial evaluation and treatment performed by provider who lacks expertise
4. Patients gets ice pack, anti-inflammatories and advised to follow up with an orthopedic specialist at a later date.
5. To add insult to injury, they get a bill for 100’s or even 1000’s of dollars
6. And start the process over again
Why? Because it’s the way we’ve always done it and to our collective peril. Until NOW.
OrthoNOW is transforming the way expert orthopedic healthcare is delivered. At our state of the art, full-service, walk-in medical centers, we treat patients of all ages. No appointment or referrals required, and patients can walk in for ALL things orthopedic, get X-Ray, be evaluated by onsite orthopedic clinicians and leave fully treated in under one hour.
The OrthoNOW Care Model
- Traditional Urgent Care Clinic Hours
- No Wait Times, No Appointments and No Referrals Needed
- X-Rays and Imaging Services Available On Site
- No More Having to Endure Multiple Visits
- Patients Leave Fully Treated in Less Than One Hour
- Treated by On Site Orthopedic Clinician
- Efficient, Cost-Effective, and Improved Outcomes
- Digital X-Ray
- Lab Tests
- Worker’s Comp
- Bracing, Splinting & Casting
- Lacerations & Suturing
- Acute Injuries
- Chronic Pain
- Preventive Health
- Sports Injuries & Physicals
- Pediatric Orthopedics
- Fracture/Broken Bone
- Auto Accident
- Pre-employment Physicals
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
OrthoNOW Range of Patient Services Include:
Covering: Hand & Wrist, Hip & Knee, Foot & Ankle, Shoulder & Elbow, Cervical & Lumbar Spine
OrthoNOW accepts walk-ins…NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY!
Leave Fully-Treated In Less Than One Hour (including on-site X-Ray).