Micronutrients to Optimize Your Health
OrthoNourish Micronutrients were developed in partnership with the orthopedic experts at OrthoNOW to help you through 3 phases of orthopedic care. The nutrients have been blended to help optimize the natural biochemical pathways associated with your body’s healing process after injury and specifically target the musculoskeletal system.
NUTRITION TO ADDRESS YOUR ACHES & INJURIES FROM THE INSIDE OUT.*
Developed by Orthopedic Specialists to Promote Better Body Recovery
- Support a healthy inflammation response*
- Promote healthy tissue regeneration*
- Help relax muscles for better recovery*
- Support restoration of movement*
- Support musculoskeletal strength*
OrthoNourish: Care for the immediate injury, recovery and long-term performance.*
How you feed your body in the first 72 hours after injury helps set the course for speedy recovery and healthy tissue regeneration.*
Promote joint fluidity and healthy cartilage with nutrients that aid agility and mobility, and thus help reduce injuries.*
Chronic Condition Care
Supporting a healthy inflammation response may help minimize the pain associated with chronic conditions.*
3 Phases Of Orthopedic Care & How OrthoNourish Micronutrients Help
- Phase One: Activation of the Defense Response (12-72 hours)
- Phase Two: Reparative Process Begins (4-6 weeks)
- Phase Three: Ongoing & Chronic Care (long term & prevention)
Activation Of The Defense Response (12 – 72 Hours)
The first three days after an injury are usually characterized by your body going into an inflammation response, and your muscles tensing up from the shock. To set the course for a smooth recovery, the goal in these first 72 hours is to support your body in maintaining a healthy level of inflammation, help the central nervous system relax, and promote the reparative process for injured tissue.* There are many nutritional compounds that support these processes, including:
- Support a healthy inflammation response – Curcumin Compounds, Ginger, Bioflavanoids, Boswellia, Hops
- Promote healthy tissue regeneration – Proteolytic Enzymes
- Help relax muscles – Magnesium and Calcium, Valerian, Passionflower, Lemon Balm Leaf
OrthoNourish Acute Care Kit to be taken over the first 72 hours after injury. Learn More.
Reparative Process Begins (4 – 6 Weeks)
The second phase of care is the where the majority of regeneration occurs, as your body utilizes nutrition to repair tissues, cells and collagen. The goal during this phase is to provide the building blocks to:
- Accelerate formation of new connective tissue and collagen, and keep excess scar tissue formation at bay
- Support restoration of movement and improve joint function and stability
- Maintain a healthy inflammation response
OrthoNourish Joint Support includes glucosamine and chondroitin that promote the synthesis of collagen and the fluidity of the joints.* Learn More
OrthoNourish Inflammation Support includes the active compounds in turmeric, called Curcumin, that have been found to help promote a healthy inflammation response.* Learn More.
Ongoing & Chronic Care (Long Term & Prevention)
“It is important to recognize that the tissue is not fully regenerated for several months after an injury.” Lisa Perry, DC
The third phase is when you are most likely to forget about your recovery as you are out of pain. However, it’s important to know that body takes your body is still working to bring your tissue strength, health and integrity. During this phase, your goal should be to feed your body nutrients that:
- Feed ongoing tissue health and integrity
- Maintain a healthy inflammation response
- Support musculoskeletal strength and flexibility
Continuing with OrthoNourish Inflammation Support & OrthoNourish Joint Support can help promote ongoing musculoskeletal health*, and there are many lifestyle and dietary choices you can make to support your body in staying strong and agile.
Learn more about nutrition for your bones, muscles and tissues.
The OrthoNourish Quality Promise
Doctor-endorsed and recommended: This doctor-developed line is manufactured to high-level specifications, providing ingredients and products that patients can trust.
High-quality ingredients, for maximum absorption: Some nutrients are hard for the body to absorb, particularly if they are a cheap or inferior form of the ingredient or are blended with nutrients that ‘compete’ for absorption through the digestive process. In producing the OrthoNourish formulas, the highest quality versions of each nutrient are used, and the ingredients are blended in a way that maximizes absorption and bioavailability.
OrthoNourish…Nutrition to support your aches and injuries from the inside out. Visit your neighborhood OrthoNOW to experience the difference for yourself.