New updates in scheduling your appointments and procedures
In order to maintain the health of our patients and employees, OrthoNOW have implemented the following policies and procedures:
Dear patients, family and friends,
We wanted to reach out to say Hello, we are here for you and to remind you that WE ARE OPEN. We started scheduling non-urgent and elective procedures, so please call us at (305) 262-8665.
Our number one priority is our patient and staff safety. All COVID-19 precautions remain in place, including social distancing protocols and the following:
- Patients are screened over the phone for recent COVID-19 related symptoms and travel history.
- Appointments are staggered to minimize patients contact and follow social distancing protocols.
- Telemedicine appointments are available, and we encourage Senior citizens and individuals with significant underlying medical conditions to stay home and take all measures to limit the risk of exposure to COVID-19.
- Patients are screened again on arrival, including taking the temperature of all patients.
- The waiting room has a capacity of 6 patients in order to follow social distancing protocols. Once we reach capacity (6), patients will be asked to wait in their car or outside of our office, to be called as soon as we are ready to see them.
- Guests, including family members, are not permitted in the office. If a guest or family member arrive with a patient, they will need to wait in their vehicle or outside of the building and will not be permitted to wait in our waiting room.
- The only exception: If the patient is a minor. In these instances, one parent or guardian will be required to attend the visit with the patient.
- Patients must wear a mask upon entering the waiting room.
- Gloves from outside of our office are not permitted and, must be disposed of prior to entering our waiting room.
- While we already follow the highest standards of sanitation and sterilization for everything we do, according to CDC guidelines, we will continue to take extra precautions to continually disinfect surfaces throughout the office, including the waiting room.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use in multiple areas of the office.