Every body should have an orthopedic specialist on their healthcare team.
It may even be more important than a good primary care physician or dentist.
OrthoNOW’s orthopedic clinician and healthcare staff are available on-demand to help your family with orthopedic injuries, chronic pain, or recovery and therapy. We offer a full range of orthopedic services to help keep you moving.
Specialized Orthopedic Care
OrthoNOW eliminates the need for expensive and time-consuming ER visits. In contrast, you will save tons of money and leave OrthoNOW fully treated by an orthopedic clinician and in less than one hour. No referral needed!
Therapy / Rehabilitation
Keep MONEY in your pocket and TIME in your schedule!
Did You Know?
Everyone wants to have access to the best primary care physicians and dentists possible. But what happens when you are experiencing chronic pain or worse yet have an emergency? We often rely on a “non-specialist” on the staff in the local ER to treat emergencies or live with chronic pain. The truth is ER’s can be budget-busting and often result in long wait times simply to get a referral for treatment to see a specialist (we refer to this run-around as referral roulette). This adds time to your recovery, time away from your daily lives, and can mean less than optimal healing outcomes.
Here is the good news
OrthoNOW can directly impact the quality of your healthcare and your wallet.
1) Your overall costs and out-of-pocket costs are drastically reduced (see cost comparison below)
2) You leave fully treated in less than one hour
3) You are seen by an orthopedic clinician on your first visit. (no need for referrals or duplicate services by multiple providers)
4) You receive an accurate diagnosis and care on first visit resulting in better healing outcomes
Faster and better recovery means less lost wages, more game time, and less household inconveniences!
OrthoNOW diagnoses, treats, and rehabilitates your bones and muscles from ailments and injuries.
Eye Opening Cost Comparison
DAY 1: INJURY OCCURS
Emergency room visit
DAY 2: Follow up at occupational medical center
ORDER FOR PHYSICAL THERAPY
DAY 7: Physical therapy
DAY 37: Follow up with occupational medical center
ORDER FOR MRI
DAY 40: MRI performed
DAY 45: Follow up visit for results at occupational medical center
Referral for orthopedic specialist
DAY 59: Consult with orthopedic specialist
Wrist x-ray performed
SCHEDULE FOR SURGERY
DAY 69: Patient undergoes tenosynovectomy release
DAY 73: Post-op physical therapy
DAY 105: Patient returns to occupational medical center for maximum medical improvement
TOTAL COST: 105 Days, $12,450
DAY 1: INJURY OCCURS
– Patient seen at OrthoNOW for wrist pain
– Upon examination patient found to be tender at radial wrist
X-ray performed – Roberts view (special view)
– Negative for fracture and basal joint arthritis
– Grind test performed and is negative (used to rule out basal joint arthritis)
– Patient diagnosed with De Quervain’s Tendinitis
Ultrasound guided corticosteroid
-Injection performed into the 1st extensor compartment
– No splint needed
– Patient returned to regular duty after 2 days of rest
DAY 7: FOLLOW UP VISIT
Patient returns to OrthoNOW for follow up and maximum medical improvement
TOTAL COST: 7 Days, $700
Electro Neuro Muscular Therapy
Full Hand & Elbow Care
Injuries & Conditions
Hand & Elbow
Foot & Ankle
Hip & Knee
And more. . .