Please find below some important updates regarding OrthoNOW
OrthoNOW Mobile App
As everyone knows by now, our mobile app won another award and is now getting noticed for its newest feature, OrthoChat®. Patients can now register online via the app as well as purchase OrthoNaturals® and OrthoNourish® products. We’ll be using the notifications feature more in the course of business, so all employees need to install the app and register. Our company has some cutting edge technology that is getting national recognition!
The app has been nationally recognized and awarded for its innovative and integrative technology, and something all employees ought to proudly show and utilize.
With this release we have several new features:
- OrthoChat® is our new module for clinician collaboration on a patient case! All clinicians at OrthoNOW (clinic and rehab) and BHS will use this feature to consult with subspecialists and surgical coordinators. Additionally, approved subspecialists in our network will use it. This feature, developed entirely by OrthoNOW, provides a HIPAA compliant platform for immediate consults on difficult cases. Clinicians can text and share patient images and x-rays with each other. Patients will not have access to this feature. (We will no longer use SirenMD, effective immediately.)
- Patient Registration is now available from within our mobile app. Patients should download the app and tap on Patient Forms to submit forms to OrthoNOW.
- Products can now be purchased from within the app. This handy feature allows patients to browse for and purchase OrthoNourish and OrthoNaturals products right from within our app.
More information: OrthoNOW Announces New Features for its On My Way NOW™ App: OrthoChat®, Patient Registration, Products
- iPhone: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/orthonow-official-mobile/id945870873
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.orthonowrn
OrthoNOW and Florida Blue (BCBS) have finally signed new agreements which will change our reimbursement significantly. Dr. Badia signed the contracts for all of their product lines and we are in the mist of credentialing with Florida Blue with this new contract structure. Once we have successfully been credentialed (which could take anywhere between 4-6 weeks) OrthoNOW will be able to see all commercial & HMO Florida Blue members at our UC clinic, and most importantly at our Rehab Center, where we had not been able to treat these patients because our previous contract did not include any therapy services. As Florida Blue is the largest payor plan for the state, this represents a big victory for ON and for all BCBS members.
Our new partner for reputation management at OrthoNOW and BHS is ValetHealth. They’re working behind the scenes to get our listings updated on sites like WebMD, Vitals, and Healthgrades, among others. They will be helping us get more reviews as well as responding when patients do leave reviews. Their technology and team are currently being integrated by Sebastian and the rest of the team.
Our OrthoNOW website has some new features to help patients learn more about orthobiologics at OrthoNOW. This modality continues to gain momentum with patients and clinicians, so your input in the way we spread the word is appreciated.
Is Regenerative Medicine right for you? Start Here.
OrthoNOW Patient Volume:
Everyone’s hard work is recognized over the past several weeks during the increase of patient volume in our clinic. Including telemedicine visits, OrthoNOW volume for the past month is up about 30% vs the prior year! Patients are increasingly recognizing that for a variety of reasons, the hospital is no place for orthopedic injuries. Great job everyone as we help our community!
ON Biscayne Update:
We have a new tenant and collaborator at OrthoNOW Biscayne. MedRite, known for their general urgent care clinic in Miami Beach, as well as 9 locations in New York City, is now seeing patients at our Biscayne location. MedRite is providing important Covid testing services, as well as soon to be providing vaccinations. But they are also seeing other patients and will be working closely when the patient needs an orthopedic specialist. They’re going to be a good partner for some time to come. Visit MedRite at 6815 Biscayne Blvd, Suite 105, Miami, FL, 33138.